- The mountain bike trails at Dillon State Park consist of approximately 17 miles of undulating terrain paralleling the lake shore.
- The trail head is at the main beach parking lot, which offers bathrooms, picnic tables and a pavilion.
is a 1 mile beginner loop at the trail head; the rest of the trail is mostly intermediate level, with 2 optional expert sections clearly distinguished by red caps on the trail marker poles.
- The expert sections are known for their challenging rock gardens.
- Half way through the system lies the marina, making for a nice break point with picnic tables.
- The trail has some fun wooden and dirt jumps as well as small elevated trail sections.
- See the spoke junkies review for more detail and pics.
- Trail Map
- Spoke Junkies’ Review
- Akron Beacon Journal Article
- Trail Steward – Dan McVey
Zanesville Ohio Muskingum Mountain Biking AOA